Asking Price: $58,000
- Model Year: 2016
- Odometer: 68,000
- Maker: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 2500
- Size: See Below
- City/Area: Ventura
- State/Region: California
- Contact Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Link Below
- Email: See Link Below
More Information & Pictures
If you see this listing means van is still available! Serious buyers only, please!
For sale is my 2016 144’ Mercedes Sprinter 2500 home on wheels with 68000 miles on it. In this description I included most frequently asked questions, please read through before reaching out. Thank you!
This van was designed to get the maximum versatility without compromising comfort and aesthetics. From weekend getaways to full-time living, this van have everything you need.
Cabinets are built using the finest laminated birch plywood in combination with walnut elements. Everything is built to last, easy to clean and restore if any damage occur.
To preserve the clean uncluttered look, some of the components like stove, shower and toilet are concealed and available by demand.
Having spent almost a year living and traveling in this van it has totally proved its efficiency in the city and off the grid, in the heat and freezing temperatures. Electrical system is capable of powering any appliances you need.
I’m running a van conversion company and have many suggestions how to improve the existing components and open to help you with any customizations to meet your personal needs.
Please reach out with any questions you may have. I’m open to give you a van tour over FaceTime or in person.
Additionally, you can check my rental listing to see people reviews on the van:
Since I’m receiving a lot of questions about salvage title: previous owner had a minor frontal collision damaging the headlight and fender, but everything was fully repaired at the dealership. All records are on file.
I have receipts for every component used in this built that can be used it to insure the van. Total cost of the materials is over $15000.
I might be open to trade for 4WD SUV as a part of the price. I’m interested in the following models: VW Touareg (TDI/Hybrid), Jeep Wrangler (4doors), Porsche Cayenne, Toyota 4Runner, Subaru Forester. I’m considering only gently used cars, 2010-2016 with no more than 100000 miles on it.
• 2016 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 RWD
• 68000 miles
• Highroof 144” wheelbase
• 2.1L V4 Engine
Wheels and tires:
• Front – Michelin LTX A/T2 (~50% left)
• Back – Falken Rubitrak A/T(New) – 245/75/R16
• Mercedes Benz 16” Aluminum Rims (Coated black)
• New front braking pads
• Sumo springs on both axles
• Koni 82-2585 – Rear shocks
• Bilstein B6 – Front shocks
• Hellwig Sway bar
• 22 gallon freshwater tank
• 8 gallon Bosch electric water heater
• 30 gallons combined water capacity
• Shurflo electric water pump with accumulator and prefilter
• Outdoor wash station or summer showers
• Bed area is extended with Flarespace flares providing additional ~5 inches of width.
Unique multifunctional design allows to convert the bed into:
• Dinette that seats 5 person
• Workstation with seating for two person (includes a bracket for swinging arm to hold the stationary display or TV screen)
• Shower on demand
• Underneath is a spacious garage space that can be accessed from the rear door side or through convenient latches on the top of the bed.
Solar and electric system:
• Renogy 100W solar panels (2x)
• 3x AGM Batteries (300Ah Total)
• Xantrex Prowatt SW 2000W Pure sine wave inverter
• WAGAN Proline 8000W modified sine wave inverter
• Noco Genius G26000 Battery charger – (charging the system while driving/idle)
• Renogy Rover 40Amp Solar charge controller
• Victron Battery Monitor
• New OEM starter battery
• Hotis 16x16x7 sink, stainless steel
• Moen residential water faucet with hot and cold lines
• FrizzLife water filter
• ESOW Filtered water faucet
• Dometic CFX 50W 50L fridge/freezer
• Foldable kitchen counter extension
• 3M Thinsulate + Havelock wool insulation on walls and roof
• Polyiso rigid foam floor insulation
• Fan-Tastic Vent
• Snugger diesel air heater
• Dometic Mini Heki 40×40 Roof light
• Sirroco articulating fan in bed area
– Swivel seat platform (passenger side)
– CR Laurence sliding door window with vent
– CR Laurence heated rear windows
– JBL Audio-system (Amp + Speakers) powered by leisure power system
– Flarespace Flares
– Roof rack
– CURT 13388 Tow Hitch
– 2 sets of keys
Last Updated on June 15, 2022 by MercedesCamperAds