Asking Price: $107,500
- Model Year: 2017
- Odometer: 3,200
- Maker: Custom
- Model: 2500
- Size: 144" High Roof
- City/Area: Grove City
- State/Region: Ohio
- Contact Name: Creative Mobile Interiors
- Phone: 614-539-4600
- Email: [email protected]
More Information & Pictures
Rustic Overland Sprinter – FOR SALE!
2017 144” High Roof Mercedes Sprinter 2500 – 3,200 miles – $107,500 REDUCED PRICE!!
We are very proud to introduce our newest demo vehicle which recently debuted at the Overland Expo East!
- Patina graphics wrap (factory gloss black under wrap)
- Laser-engraved grill emblem & custom mesh grill insert
- Aluminess brush-guard & side steps
- Custom Black Rhino alloy wheels
- Full auxiliary battery system: 2000W inverter/charger, 180W roof mounted solar panel, & shoreline
- Dometic power awning
- Powered roof vent
- State-of-the-art audio system
- Bourbon barrel sink & furniture accents
- LED underglow lights
- Color-changing LED lights
- Pull out bed with Rhino-Rack dome awning, for sleeping under the stars
- Hitch Hammock (removable)
- Voyager Roof Rack including 3 forward facing KC off-road lights
An in-floor track allows for various securing needs and other applications. Color-changing LED light strips and charred bourbon barrel wood accents are located throughout the vehicle; we even custom-built the sink out of a whole bourbon barrel! A state-of-the-art audio system was installed inlcuding Audison amplifiers, subwoofers, speakers, and a Pioneer head unit with color back-up camera. We reupholstered the factory driver’s seats to match the graphics wrap and custom laminate, as well as the three-person bench and made the bench seat removable. We installed a full auxiliary battery system including 2000w Victron inverter/charger and a shoreline connection, and 110v convenience outlets are located throughout the interior of the van.
One of the coolest features of this Sprinter is the custom-built bed which pulls out for an elevated view of the stars (the Rhino-Rack dome awning provides cover when needed). Under the sleeping platform, audio and electrical components are housed in a custom-built cabinet, with additional storage with custom screened-door openings.