Last Updated: 12/9/15
-Ad Source: Craigslist
-Location: Austin, TX
-Seller Type: Private
-Asking Price: $65,000
-Contact: No Longer Available
Key Camper Facts
-Model Year: 2007
-Maker: Not Listed
-Length: Not Listed
-Engine: Not Listed
More Details: Selling my beloved Sprinter Van, Louie the Van. Interior live-aboard conversion by Sportsmobile with custom 4×4 conversion by Whitefeather 4×4 Conversions.
This van turn heads and gets double-takes everywhere it goes. Try to find another Sprinter that is as capable as this one. It’s ready for the highway, mud, logging roads, and the beach. Just as comfortable in the remote mountains as it is on the beach or in the State Park. Great vehicle for weekend adventures, the hunting lease, summer trips to the beach, or as a full-time #vanlife home!
A few vehicle highlights:
– 100k miles (these vehicles regularly go +300,000 as delivery vans)
– Mercedes Diesel w/ 20-22mpg regardless of terrain
– custom 4×4 conversion w/ 1 ton front end and manual locking hubs (this 4×4 is the real deal!!)
– 4″ lift with adjustable shocks, custom wheels, and oversized all terrain tires
– like-new oversize all-terrain tires w/ less than 3,000 miles on them
– 160w Zamp Solar kit (regulator and panel)
– 40gal potable on-board water tank with pump and on-demand water heater unit
– waterproof shower room with hot/cold pressurized water and grey water tank
– COLD rooftop a/c unit (this thing makes an arctic blast!)
– Lots of windows…you won’t feel like your living space is a dark cave like most Sprinters
– on-board chemical toilet
– furnace w/ automatic & programmable thermostat runs off diesel tank and is highly efficient
– Pioneer touchscreen DVD/CD/Bluetooth/mp3 surround sound stereo linked to LCD monitor in kitchen area
– brand new custom-built drive shafts
– all belts replaced under the hood within the last 4 months
– well maintained vehicle and treated like a baby
– snow/ice chains for winter adventures and ski trips
– cold built-in refrigerator
– LOADS of storage in cabinets, drawers, 2 closets, and overhead bins.
Clean Texas title in hand with 12 months of registration left on the van!
I’ve treated this van like my baby and it’s been a member of the family. Hard to part ways with it, but it’s time as I’m moving on to different adventures.
Contact me with any questions via email through the posting or via phone at [REDACTED]
Serious offers can request a test drive and viewing.
Asking $65k OBO. Serious offers only, please.